Rice is the Indonesian daily food. We, Indonesia, eating rice three times a day. Usually we eat with the addition of savory toppings (if no flavor of the rice). To create different styles of eating rice, we baked and by adding a combination of traditional Indonesian sauce, these dishes taste very good, tasty, slightly spicy sweet and natural, because we love hot and spicy Indonesian dishes. But if you do not like spicy food, you can chili with green peppers. The most common is that Indonesian Fried Rice Fried Rice Meatballs. Here’s the recipe:
2 sheets cold cooked rice
10 ready-made Meatball Beef, sliced
2 eggs, beaten
Bird’s-eye 3 red peppers, crisp chopped (optional, if you like super-hot bird’s eye chili with, if not, use regular chili peppers or peppers)
3 red chillies, sliced irritated
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 onions, chopped
Red onion, sliced
1 teaspoon Tamarind Powder
1 stalk spring onion, sliced
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp white pepper
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil in a skillet, saut garlic, onion and garlic 2 minutes until softened and fragrant.
2. Add powdered pecan, Birds Eye chilli and red chilli, stir-fry 1 minute.
3. Pour the beaten eggs and stir gently. Pour oyster sauce, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Stirring.
4. Place cooled rice in a pot, mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Season to taste with sugar and white pepper powder.
5. Finally, sprinkle with green onion, stir to serve.